15 Minute Tofu Hot Pot
Warm up a chilly evening with this light but satisfying one-pot meal. In just 15 minutes you can create this Asian inspired bowl of goodness, filled with tofu, bok choy and udon noodles. The tofu absorbs the flavors of this fragrant, spicy broth, making it anything but bland.
What you will need:
- 4 cups (1L) Coles Korean Inspired Chicken Hot Pot Broth
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1 bunch bok choy, chopped
- 300g firm tofu, cut into 2cm pieces
- 400g Coles Asia Udon Noodles
- Spring onion curls, to serve
- Peanut-chilli oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sesame oil
- 2 tbs finely grated ginger
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (35g) toasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbs Coles Asia Soy Sauce
Add the ingredients to your next Coles Click & Collect order!
To make the peanut-chilli oil, heat oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ginger and chilli. Cook for 30 secs or until crisp. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut and soy sauce.
Combine the broth, soy sauce and 2 cups (500ml) water in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil.
Add the bok choy and tofu to the broth and cook for 3 mins or until the bok choy is tender. Add the noodles. Cook for 1 min or until heated through.
Divide the noodle mixture among serving bowls. Drizzle with peanut-chilli oil. Serve with spring onion curls.