Easter Ice Cream Cake
Time: 30 minutes + setting time
2-litre store-bought vanilla ice cream
1-litre store-bought chocolate ice cream
100g (2 x large) Crunchie bars, roughly chopped
70g (2 x) Peppermint Crisp bard, roughly chopped
110g (2 x) Turkish Delight bars, roughly chopped
Your favourite mix of hollow and filled Easter eggs (to decorate the cake)
1. Wrap the base of a tall 20cm springform baking tin with cling wrap.
2. Wrap the outside of the baking tin with cling wrap. This will stop any potential leaks through the base.
3. Scoop the vanilla and chocolate ice cream into separate mixing bowls.
4. Add half the chopped chocolate bars to the vanilla ice cream bowl and the other half to the chocolate ice cream bowl. Stir well to combine.
5. Add the vanilla ice cream to the clung wrap lined tin. Smooth out the top of the ice cream mixture with the back of a spoon.
6. Add the chocolate ice cream and smooth it out with the back of a spoon.
7. Cover with cling wrap and place into the freezer to set overnight. The covered ice cream tin will keep in the freezer for up to 2 weeks until you are ready to assemble and decorate.
8. Remove from the freezer and run a warm knife around the edge of the tin to loosen the ice cream cake. Turn it out onto a serving plate.
9. Decorate the top with your favourite easter eggs. Serve and Enjoy!